Thursday, April 21, 2011

WEEK 9; SHOOTING THE TRUTH: COMMENTS

Straight to the point, and very blunt. I loved it! ESPECIALLY for this week being (as i said before) straight to the point and very blunt only adds to the presentation. As I was reading I came across a comment of why the photographer did not help the little girl in the picture. His ethics for photography were correct but as for the human code of ethics it may not have. I feel differently about this situation, only because IF he had never took this picture before helping the little girl*, what truth would the photo have. This picture serves as a message, that although in North America we may have a hard life, somewhere else in the world they have a HARDER life. I feel that he did do the right thing, because now we have this photo that serves as a reminder to help people in need. 

                                       *

No comments:

Post a Comment