Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I N S P I R A T I O N

Before someone decided to invent the camera, or even before someone decided to take pictures, they were inspired. Inspiration is the cause that people do the things that they love, and the effect is amazing art created by pictures. 

                          I wanted to add this picture I came across when I was looking for screen savers.
                              My thoughts on it was that it capture the butterflies so BEAUTIFULLY the vibrant
                                   colors were just showcasing the butterflies in the vibrant green background.

Baking was not my first career choice. In high school I had always wanted to be a Forensic Analyst, although in grade 11 it all changed for me. I though that being a Forensic Analyst would be a great career, although I would not really be into it. Baking however inspired me to combine what I did best. To cook and be creative. Making cakes combine both of what I LLOOVVEE to do. So, it was no question that I would pursue a career in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment