Thursday, January 20, 2011

I N T R O D U C T I O N

My Name is Kris Francisco. I am currently in the Baking and Pastry Arts program at George Brown. I love science, cooking and arts, baking is a way for me to combine all of that. The best part about baking is that i get to do what i LOVE to do which is to create beautiful cakes.

                                                   For my 18th Birthday i made my own cake!
    
Photography is an outlet to show memories that i have to everyone interested in taking a look. I hope that even though this is a school project, that i get to share what i mean by "I get to do what i LOVE to do which is to create beautiful cakes." with everyone =) Now it took a while to ffiiiinnnaaalllyyy get this started but here it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment